Dungarvan Town Park is also known as the Lookout because of the esplande built at the end of the 1800's. The park became known as the lookout because of the wives and families of fisherman who used the area as a lookout for the return of their loved ones. It has spectacular views of Dungarvan Bay and is very popular amongst tourists and locals alike. The park and bandstand were built after the esplanade. It’s the ideal location to sit and read a book in tranquillity or to admire the panoramic views of Dungarvan Bay, the Ring/Helvic coastline and the Cunnigar.
Directions will appear here