WIN A TWO NIGHT FAMILY ADVENTURE WEEKEND IN WATERFORD
This fantastic prize includes everything for an action packed family get away including; a two night stay in the Viking city of Waterford, a trip on the Waterford Greenway, delicious food to fuel your adventures and lots more activities to keep everyone smiling!
§ 2 Nights Accommodation in the Granville Hotel, a four star family run hotel on the quays of Waterford City, which guarantees friendly service and great hospitality: www.granvillehotel.ie
§ Dinner on one evening in The Reg Gastrobar - located in the heart of the Waterford Viking Triangle and providing fresh, locally sources food at the highest quality: www.thereg.ie
§ Dinner on one evening at the stunning new Hobson’s Restaurant in the Tower Hotel which serves locally sourced, seasonal cuisine in a beautiful setting where you can enjoy views of the River Suir and Ireland’s oldest city: www.towerhotelwaterford.com
§ Guided Factory Tour at the House of Waterford Crystal where you will feel the heat of the furnace and be amazed to see glass blowing in progress, enjoy a delicious lunch and maybe even one of their very tempting cakes in the Crystal Café afterwards: www.waterfordvisitorcentre.com
§ Bike Hire for a trip on the popular Waterford Greenway courtesy of Greenway Waterford Bike Hire, based at WIT Arena where there is plenty of free parking and direct access to the spectacular 46km off-road walking and cycling trail: www.greenwaywaterfordbikehire.ie
§ Family journey with Waterford & Suir Valley Railway – a heritage train that travels next to the Waterford Greenway where you can enjoy beautiful views of the River Suir and Mount Congreve – if you’re lucky you might spot some wildlife or even a fairy! www.wsvrailway.ie
§ Half day tour with Waterford Camino including a boat trip along the stunning coastline of Dunmore East – take a deep breath of fresh sea air and enjoy the unique charm and character of this unspoiled piece of Ireland’s Ancient East www.waterfordcamino.com
§ A visit to Lismore Heritage Centre which includes the Lismore Family Adventure Pack - a fun history and nature trail that is sure to keep curious little minds entertained: www.discoverlismore.com
§ Lunch at Barrons Bakery in the scenic riverside village of Cappoquin – let the smell of freshly baked bread draw you in and enjoy a delicious lunch in this hidden gem you will be glad you discovered: www.barronsbakery.ie
*The prize is for up to a maximum of two adults and two/three children*
You can enter this fantastic competition by sharing a photo or sharing our competition post using #SeizeTheDeise – you will find the competition post on:
- Facebook - Visit Waterford / @WhereIrelandBegins
- Twitter - @VisitWaterford
- Instagram - @Visit_Waterford
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Waterford City and County Council whose registered office is at City Hall, The Mall, Waterford City.
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, except employees of Waterford City and County Council and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. You can enter this competition two ways:
a. Sharing a photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #SeizeTheDeise
b. Find the competition post on ‘Visit Waterford’ social media and share it using #SeizeTheDeise
6. Closing date for entry will be midnight on Wednesday 8th August 2018.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows:
§ 2 Nights Accommodation in the Granville Hotel in Waterford City
§ Dinner on one evening in The Reg Gastrobar
§ Dinner on one evening in Hobson’s Restaurant at the Tower Hotel
§ Guided Factory Tour at the House of Waterford Crystal, followed by lunch at the Crystal Cafe
§ Family journey along Waterford Suir Valley Railway
§ Bike Hire with Greenway Waterford Bike Hire
§ Passes to Lismore Heritage Centre and Lismore Family Adventure Pack
§ Half day tour with Waterford Camino including a boat trip in Dunmore East
§ Lunch at Barrons Bakery in Cappoquin
§ All prize items are for up to a maximum of two adults and two/three children
11. The prize is as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Waterford City & County Council and not to any other party.
21. Waterford City & County Council reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.